Our vision is to be one of Nigeria's leading theological institutions moving the church forward in the truth of the gospel, striving equally for the highest spiritual and academic standards, thereby making God's Kingdom visible in the world.
Here in TCNN, we encourage interactions among our students and staff also. This fosters the ecumenical spirit that birth the school and these values.
- Love: Cordial relationships between individuals at all levels, also with God’s people outside the College (Jn. 13:34-35; Phil. 4:5)
- Service: Generous submission of our personal and corporate priorities to God, to each other and others around us, so that we always help each other (Heb. 13:7; Eph. 5:21)
- Loyalty: Commitment to God, our God, our work and each other, and to each other and faithful management of time and money (1 Cor. 4:2; 2 Tim. 2:15)
- Worship: Inspired and led by the Holy Spirit, and constructive in content that respects the represented liturgical traditions (Jn. 4:24; 1 Cor. 14:26)
- Academic and spiritual excellence: Rigorous study, the pursuit of truth and holy living (Eph. 4:24; 2 Tim. 2:15)
- Sound evangelical doctrine: We present the truth of the gospel through sound Bible interpretation (Eph. 4:14-16; 2 Tim. 2:15)
- Witnessing for Christ in the world: We exalt Christ in all our generous and loving interactions with unbelievers (2 Cor. 10:5; Acts 1:8)
- Caring: Respect and care for our staff and students and their families, our campus and the environment as a whole. We offer appropriate godly pastoral care and mentorship to all members of our community (Acts 2:44-47; 1 Pt. 2:17)
- Integrity: We all seek to be the same on the outside as we are on the inside and so pursue transparency and accountability in all areas (2 Cor. 4:2, 8:21; Titus 2:7-8)
- Team spirit: Unity in our interdenominational diversity, in an atmosphere of consultation and cooperation (Acts 6:3-4)