GIVE TO TCNN
PROJECTS & NEEDS
The college prayerfully desires to reposition itself and is looking forward to execute the following projects and programmes to would ensure such.
- Completion of the 1500 seating capacity Multipurpose hall to provide offices for faculty and staff, organization of seminars, workshops and conferences and also to engender spiritual and social development.
- A strong scholarship scheme that will sustain school funding and assist proprietor denominations in training pastors.
- Completion of perimeter fence.
- Clinic expansion and equipment as a veritable means of evangelism.
- Provision of two (2) hummer buses for a sustainable transport system.
- Construction of a standard drainage system.
- Construction of a standard female hostel.
- Installation of a 30KVA Solar energy system as alternative power supply.
- Upgrading and standardization of workshop for vocational training.
- Construction of 200 cubic liters water reservoir for the College.
- First Bank of Nigeria (for Research funding) AC No.: 2031687029; TCNN Staff Development & Research
- First Bank of Nigeria (for scholarship/welfare) AC No.: 2002278171; TCNN Funds
- Zenith Bank Plc. AC No.: 1012252533; TCNN Project Account